What we do for NGOs
Since 2006, we have worked with NGOs and developed hands-on, simple and relevant programmes. Because we are independent from financial institution, our programmes are not biased and focus on solving your target groups’ issues.
Your NGO already runs programmes on health or nutrition, or provide shelter, sanitation or vocational training. Why include financial education?
- Reduce your clients’ financial vulnerability:
- Give basic skills to your clients to manage irregular income, reduce and control debt, save for commitments and emergencies,
- Reduce family arguments around money and control consumption, especially around holidays and celebrations,
- Avoid scams and exploitation,
- Leverage your income generation or livelihood programmes:
- Ensure your clients effectively perform bookkeeping and use it to improve their profit, plan and manage their business cash,
- Encourage them to find business ideas that positively impact their community and environment, and not directly compete with their neighbours,
- Instill business ethics including with family and friends involved in their business,
- Prepare them to manage failure and success.